Closed Cooling And Heating Systems
Some of the primary factors affecting the efficiency of closed cooling and heating systems are corrosion, fouling and scale. Advanced Water Treatment are experts in creating systems to minimise and control these problems, as well as maximising the efficiency of these systems. We work in accordance with the various legislative standards (such as the BS2486 recommendations for the treatment of water for steam boilers and water heaters).
Advanced Water Treatment’s wide range of water treatment solutions includes,
- Supply of water softeners and reverse osmosis plant
- Servicing of all makes of softeners
- Servicing of all other water treatment plant
- Supply of treatment chemicals and dosing equipment
- Acid clean/Chemical de-scale and re-commisioning of wet side
- Expert advice and water monitoring using the latest technologies
Advanced Water Treatment’s Boiler Water Treatment Solutions will help to,
- Reduce boiler energy consumption
- Reduce build up of scale and corrosion in your boiler
- Reduce boiler running costs
Advanced Water Treatment
Advanced Water Treatment are uniquely placed in the market combining our knowledge of chemical water treatment with our proven expertise in water treatment plant, we are able to supply, service and monitor your water treatment plant as well as chemicals and dosing. We pride ourselves in our “local service, national coverage” promise, achieved through a network of reliable engineers. Above all we provide good value for money for all our customers.
To chat to one of our team, please do call us on (+44) 01553 636532. We also offer a free, no obligation initial consultation, and would love the opportunity to chat with you about your needs and how we may be able to help. You can contact us by clicking here and filling in a simple form, or you can call on (+44) 01553 636532.